As a leader in the recreation and leisure products industry, we enjoy a culture that is reflective of the great products we make. That is not to say we don't work hard. We do, but we also have fun producing and working with some of the world's greatest boats and engines.
Our team is searching for bright, creative, and talented individuals who enjoy working with some of the world's greatest brands. Brunswick is the right place for people who can represent and connect with our customers while working in an environment that blends cultural, multi-lingual, and ethnic backgrounds.
At Brunswick, we accomplish business and individual goals while observing several key principles that guide our actions:
- Freedom & challenge: Enabling employees to make sound business decisions at all levels
- Working together: Using collaboration and teamwork to drive results
- Fairly treated: Treating employees and customers with respect and dignity
- Accountability: Holding ourselves accountable for our actions
- Leadership: Experiencing success through the efforts of others
- Ethical working: Maintaining ethical behavior at all times
- Service: Delivering the highest standard of service to our customers
Service, has perhaps the biggest impact on our people. We want everyone who works for us (no matter what role they're in) to be focused on helping us deliver great service. This in itself has created a value, which applies to all our teams.